Proteo is the developer of a range of products and services to transform road haulage and transportation businesses into dynamic, highly efficient operations and have a small but very capable and knowledgeable team.
With ever more margin pressure on hauliers, the company’s products and services are well placed in the market to offer a capable and dynamic solution to reduce their clients’ costs of operation and improve profitability.
The Proteo product suite becomes deeply integrated into any client’s business and significant recent product development has created a refreshed set of products with a number of USP’s.
Main role / Responsibilities [will include but not be limited to]:
- Answering and resolving IT related Support tickets logged by customers
- Ordering IT products as requested by customers
- Talking to Customers Directly on Video Call or Telephone system
- Assisting the Support Team with any IT related customer requests
- Customer service skills
- Computer skills – Office 365 Products / Server knowledge / Website Knowledge / L1 or L2 Support skills
- Customer Training skills
- Team player with great communication skills
- Enthusiastic / Ready to learn
- Interest in IT support and technically minded
You need to have 5 GCSE’s:
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE’s grade A-C in any other subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
- In-house one-to-one training.
- A flexible and collaborative environment.
- To be part of a Large Support team Supporting all company products across the board, to become qualified and any one of the many fields we currently support and future projects.
- The opportunity to be able tun run a Support team under them once we have grown to the size we are looking to a achieve.
- Multiple career paths can be taken with in our division, with large potential for growth.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.