Give your career lift-off with QA’s Cyber Skills Programme – a free, interactive programme of cyber security skills geared for your employability. Limited number of free places available.
People of London. Are you looking for a career change? Perhaps you are bored of your current role or it isn’t working out as you expected? Or maybe you are a graduate and you don’t feel you are fully utilising your degree? Or you might be looking to return to work after a period out of the workforce?
If any of these sound like you then we have an amazing opportunity for you. QA, the UK’s leading tech training experts, have created a Cyber Skills Programme with the aim of getting more people into the tech industry in London – and we are offering a limited number of free places (enrolling as quickly as January 2021).
The tech sector is booming, and London has quickly established itself as a key UK tech hub – employing thousands of London residents in highly-skilled tech jobs. However, in order to continue to grow it needs more people. That is where our Cyber Skills Programme (and hopefully you) come in.
What’s on offer?
- A free 6-week intensive cyber security training programme – 5 days a week 9-5 delivered virtually from the comfort of your own home
- Support and mentoring – as well as the technical skills, we will also provide soft skills training and mentoring to grow your confidence in project work, presentation skills and your ability to work in a team
- You will get the opportunity to take an industry-recognised certification
- This is your opportunity to upskill into a growing industry with boundless opportunities for your future career (for free)
Why Cyber Security?
Did you know 46% of UK businesses fell victim to cyber-attacks or security breaches in 2020? Worse still, half of all organisations don’t yet have the skills or expertise needed to protect against this growing threat
That’s where you step in. With an estimated 100,000 unfilled UK cyber security roles expected by 2022 – the script is written for you.
Free and flexible, the Cyber Skills Programme empowers you with the skills and confidence to secure jobs in a hugely in-demand sector.
What is the application process like?
- Apply via our Cyber Skills Programme application form.
- Complete the Cognitive Assessment that is email to you – it is specifically designed to ensure the training is something you are suited to.
- Speak to one of our friendly career advisers – we’ll discuss your career goals and motivations.
- Receive confirmation that you have successfully secured your place.
What we need from you
- Aged 19 or over, a British citizen or have lived in the UK for at least three years prior to the start of the programme
- You must be willing to commit to 100% attendance on this 6-week programme
- A genuine passion for technology
- Enthusiasm, aptitude and willingness to learn tonnes of new skills and new technologies – from day one and throughout your career
- A go-getter with a can-do attitude
- A great communicator, with a passion for helping and working with other people