We have a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Site Engineer working for the Severn Trent framework. You have the opportunity to really develop within this role working within a family-feel organisation. In this role you will have the following roles and responsibilities:
- Assist with monitoring the quality of the works in conjunction with the Test and Inspection Plan, maintaining as built records
- Co-ordinate site engineering control activities to satisfy contract programme requirements, assisting or carrying out setting out as necessary
- Ensure standard Company procedures are adopted in carrying out setting out operations as per the test and inspection, and that effective methods of communication are used in transmitting information to operatives and subcontractors
- Carry out ‘as built’ surveys on completed works
- Assist the Site Manager in the initial site set-up, ensuring Company systems and procedures are in place and implemented.
- Support the Site Manager in maintaining and enforcing safety standards throughout the project
- Support the site team in planning ahead and monitoring output.
- Ensure company cost systems are kept up to data by logging material deliveries, managing and reviewing plant levels
- Assist the Site Manager and Quantity Surveying Department by compiling data to record resources utilised on each activity.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with the site team, design team, support services and the supply chain to ensure successful project or milestone completion
Joining the team as a graduate we'll offer you the opportunity to be enrolled onto development schemes that can support you to Professional Membership.
- Recent graduate in a degree subject relevant to civil engineering
- Confidence, motivation, plus the ability to handle multiple tasks and problem-solve.
- Excellent commercial awareness
- A positive attitude with an ability to work well under pressure
- Strong organisational, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
The closing date for applications is Monday 29th November