Many of our clients are blue chip multi-nationals, therefore travel will be required as part of the overall project delivery.
- Establish project objectives in line with the client and ensure goals and timelines are achieved.
- Execution of projects via an established Quality Management System (QMS).
- Responsible for development and management of project schedules and project controls tools.
- Identification, monitoring and reporting of project milestones.
- Lead / Host Interactive Planning Workshops.
- Critical Path development & analysis.
- Proficient utilization of MS Project and Primavera (P6) scheduling tools.
- Liaise with Project Management team with regular schedule performance status reports.
- Provide valued input to Constructability Reviews.
- Establish project schedule resource requirements.
- Develop and communicate tools for the target completion of project goals.
- Provide performance updates / reports views for identification of variances and corrective action.
- Other reasonable duties as assigned.
- Preferably hold a Bachelor Degree or equivalent in relatable subject (e.g. Engineering, Construction Management) although not essential.
- Specific sector experience (Pharmaceutical, Food) highly desirable but not essential.
- Sound understanding of all phases of projects from design through to construction and commissioning and qualification (e.g. EPC, EPCM, EPCMCQ environments)
- Sound understanding and knowledge of project controls techniques.
- Experience of Critical Path Methods (CPM).
- Schedule Risk Analysis knowledge.
- NEC Contract experience would be advantageous.
- Understanding and experience in Earned Value Management (EVM) including Cost Performance Indicators (CPI).
- Strong background in Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong methodical and analytical approach with an ability to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrable ability to play a positive ‘can do’ role and approach n multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Professional approach and demeanour.
- A strong ethical approach to safety, quality, environmental protection and business.
Demonstrable ability to communicate effectively with clients and peers at all levels.