Tax affects every aspect of our lives and laws are always changing. We help organisations from start-ups to influential multinationals manage every element of their business’s tax.
In Tax Technology and Transformation (Tax TT), you’ll work closely with colleagues across borders, using EY tools and networks to solve complex business and tax problems. By combining the power of EY’s tax experience with innovative technology, you can help us transform the tax function of the future.
Technology is at the core of the services we provide to our clients in response to the following:
- Rapidly changing capabilities in technology
- Ongoing trends toward globalisation, regulation and transparency
- The continuous drive to operate a cost-effective tax function
We work across many industries including, Banking and Capital Markets, Asset Management and Insurance. The projects can span from Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning based solutions to the build, implementation and deployment of Cloud based solutions.
What will you be doing?
- You'll specialise in Tax Technology, however due to the nature of Tax TT work, dependent on new tax regulations being published and business need, you may work in different areas of tax such as Indirect tax or Operational Tax
- Contribute to the efficient and successful delivery of Tax Technology and advisory services
- Assist in the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach
- Deliver high quality projects and advice to our clients
- Working directly on tax reporting, tax technical research, and data analysis alongside senior colleagues
- Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and growing your network skills and attributes for success