We make sure that businesses are protected from risks that can affect their reputation and performance. As external auditors we help companies and governments publish accurate financial accounts others can rely on – so we can build a better working world.
From implementing digital approaches into our global audit methodology to processing millions of transactions into visual analytics solutions, innovation and technology will be embedded into your audit clients from day one.
EY is using innovative technology such as Robotic Process Automation and Process Mining to review our client’s population data. You will receive structured training to upskill in digital technology such as data visualisation or design thinking and bring that into your audit work.
What will you be doing?
- Getting to know our clients, their businesses and how they work
- Testing checks and balances to ensure they work how they’re supposed to
- Analysing the data that goes into a financial statement to make sure it is true and fair
- You may also spend substantial periods of time travelling to other offices and client sites
- You will be expected to work longer hours during peak times in client delivery work – this is especially the case during busy season when you may need to work over weekends too