As part of Technology’s Fraud Investigation and Dispute Services (FTDS) team, we analyse data for investigations into price fixing, misappropriation of funds, employee misconduct, financial crime and much more.
We use the latest data tools and technologies (SQL, Alteryx, Python) to solve our clients' most sensitive and difficult issues. We process data of all types and sizes either on-premise or hosted in the Cloud. We employ a variety of Data Science models and techniques to sift through large amounts data to identify patterns and behaviours of non-compliance or fraud. Outcomes and insights are presented to stakeholders in the form of compelling stories using a variety of visualisation and reporting tools such as Spotfire and Power BI.
What will you be doing?
- Working in UK and Ireland (UK&I) or Financial Services (FS), identify, receive and construct large composite data sets
- Solve client issues using a wide range of analytical techniques from rules based to predictive analytics and machine learning
- Design and develop innovative modularised reusable solutions using our cutting edge platforms and tools
- Acquire domain knowledge through working with clients in different sectors
- Become familiar with the Forensics domain (Anti Money Laundering, Counter Terrorism Financing, Sanctions, Fraud, Anti Bribery and Corruption