When corporations, private equity, FinTech, or Financial Services clients prepare to do big deals, they need to know there won’t be any surprises. Whether a company is selling a part of or all its business or acquiring a new business, our team specialises in financial due diligence – assessing risks and opportunities – and reporting on these to our clients, their banks, investors and others.
Using technology and analytics is fundamental to what we do. We have market leading Analytics capabilities; we use Alteryx and PowerBI to analyse large datasets to obtain data insights for our clients, adding value to the deals we work on. We are at the forefront of Diligence technologies; using Automation and Artificial Intelligence.
What will you be doing?
- Working in UK & Ireland (UK&I) or Financial Services (FS) to analyse financial information, identify key trends and develop an in-depth understanding of the mechanics of each business
- Communicating with client or target management to understand deal issues
- Working in project teams, to produce reports summarising the key findings of our financial due diligence
- Studying for the ICAS Chartered Accountancy qualification
- In FS, you'll also spend time in Assurance, gaining valuable accounting experience