A fast-changing world can create a lot of opportunity for businesses, but it also creates new risks. We help clients across Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa (EMEIA) with pension accounts, to identify and manage risks by asking the right questions, setting priorities and creating action plans.
We’re proud to have won the award for The Times ‘Graduate Employer of Choice’ in 2021 for our Actuarial work.
Technology and innovation are key in delivering solutions to our clients. We've developed Apps and platforms for clients using softwares such as R and Power BI.
What will you be doing?
- Analysing data to identify trends and insights, communicating with clients, writing reports and presenting your work
- Applying actuarial concepts and modelling techniques to derive EY's view on financial assumptions
- Building proposals for new business pitches
- Completing actuarial audits of pension schemes
- Performing analytics and producing visualisations to support client needs
- Supporting the investment governance and oversight team in selecting, monitoring and researching fiduciary managers
- Carrying our due diligence on the pension aspects in a corporate transaction (merger and acquisitions)
- Providing support on advising clients in relation to their pensions and related risks